Looking for something more than Outpost Camp? Survivor campers experience wilderness living at its best while staying in a remote outpost village. Campers learn basic and vital survival techniques, including fire building, shelter building, navigation, camping out, and canoeing adventures. During this action-packed week, campers experience many fun camp activities while growing together in the knowledge of Christ!
- 12-15 year-olds: June 14-19, July 12-17, August 2-7
- Cost: $360 on or before March 1; $370 after March 1
- 12-15 year-olds: June 26-28
- 9-13 year-olds: July 31- August 2
- Cost: $145 on or before March 1; $155 after March 1